British Virgin Islands
ABM provides value added service relating to the formation of companies in the BVI.
For all entities under its administration, ABM ensures compliance with all statutory and other legal requirements to maintain client enitites in good standing. This service includes:
Incorporation of BVI Companies and Limited Partnerships.
Maintaining company share registers, director register and officer registers.
Maintaining minute books and other records
Preparing resolutions, minutes and other corporate documentation.
Preparing documents and attending to the necessary filing with the Registry of Corporate Affairs with respect to :
1. Name changes,Amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association.
2. Changes in shareholders, directors or officers.
3. Variations in authorised capital.
4. Drafting and Registration of Charges or their release.
5. As well as more routine company secretarial procedures.
6. Special structured Memorandum and Articles.